Marijuana strain Lavender, or “Lavender Kush,” is an indica. Lavender by Soma Seeds is a cross between Super Skunk, Big Skunk Korean, and Afghani Hawaiian strains, all of which originated in the United States. CBG Lavender Haze has dense buds with a floral and spicy aroma, according to the growers. Toward the end of its leaves, it has a dark purple hue.
Characteristics of CBG Lavender Haze
Lavender’s floral and citrus aroma has a calming and invigorating effect on the senses. It’s a hemp cultivar that’s great for everything from anxiety and depression to indigestion and insomnia, and it provides a soothing effect right away.
Uses and Applications of CBG Lavender
Mint, rosemary, lavender, and other fresh herbs and spices are all prominent flavors and aromas in Lavender CBG. The euphoria is strong and well-balanced, and it lasts for a long time. For a peaceful night’s sleep, nothing beats this.
- Using CBG can help alleviate symptoms such as aches and pains, as well as nausea.
- Anxiety is reduced by CBG.
- Cancer cells are slowed down by this treatment.
- Glaucoma-related intraocular eye pressure has been shown to be significantly reduced by this treatment, according to research.
- Inflammatory bowel disease, Crohn’s disease, and cancer can all benefit from strains with high concentrations of cannabigerol (CBG).
Get Wholesale CBG Lavender Haze from WeeDutch
As a provider of medically approved cannabinoids, WeeDutch takes great pride in our product line. As a company, WeeDutch was built on the belief that nature is a rich source of delicious, healthy ingredients. With our CBG Lavender wholesale options, you can buy in bulk or under your own brand name at a low cost.
Ordering from us ensures that you will receive high-quality goods in a timely manner. We’d love to learn more about your company’s needs and how we can be of service. Contact us if you’re interested in working together.