Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions WeeDutch
This terms and conditions applies to all our activities and is valid for visitors and clients from weedutch.eu. If you have additional questions or require more information about our Terms and conditions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Article 1 General
- These terms and conditions apply to any use of the website WeeDutch.nl and every offer, quote and agreement between you and WeeDutch.
- Company information:
Catherine Straat 24,
4811 XJ Breda
Article 2 Offers
- All offers on the website are non-committal, unless expressly otherwise stated. Listings do not automatically apply to reorders. Furthermore, offers cannot be returned.
- WeeDutch cannot be kept to its offers if you could reasonably have understood that the offer contains an apparent mistake or deregistration.
- The prices listed on the website exclude VAT and other charges of government as well.
Article 3 Details
- You should ensure that you are full, accurate and up-to-date information including, but not limited to, email address, address details and bank account number. You also guarantee that you are legally competent to use the website in any way.
- WeeDutch guarantees that all your data will be treated with the utmost care and that this data will not be passed on, resold or made available to third parties in any other way without your prior consent.
- WeeDutch will process and include your data in its file in order to fulfil its obligations arising from the agreement it has concluded with you and/or to consider your application. In addition, your email address can be used to inform you of certain products and services that may appeal to you unless you have not given permission to do so.
- You can always see your own data and change it on the website if you wish.
Article 4 Establishment of the Agreement
- The agreement is made by receiving WeeDutch from your order.
- Changing an agreement is only possible if this is expressly accepted by WeeDutch.
Article 5 Delivery
- We strive to have your order in-house as soon as possible. Because we don’t have physical stores, it may be when you order multiple products that they are in both stores. So we need extra time to add the orders together to ship them immediately.
- You are obliged to purchase the purchased products at the time when they are made available to you.
- If you refuse the purchase or are negligent in providing information or instructions, necessary for delivery, the products intended for delivery will be stored for your risk and account.
- If you have entered the wrong address yourself for delivery, the additional shipping costs are for your own account.
- If the maximum delivery time of 30 days is exceeded, you have the right to terminate the agreement. For this you need to send an e-mail or letter to WeeDutch. Any payments will be returned to you within 7 days, after receiving the product from WeeDutch.
Article 6 Payment
- When the agreement is reached, you will determine how the payment will be made. For example, you can choose to pay through Ideal.
- WeeDutch does not proceed until the payment has been received by it.
Article 7 Reservation of Ownership
WeeDutch will remain fully owned by the product supplied until the purchase price is fully met.
Article 8 Guarantees
- WeeDutch guarantees that the products to be delivered meet the specifications listed on the Website.
- You must (do) (do) the product delivered at the time of delivery, but at least within the shortest possible time frame. It should be examined whether the quality and quantity of the corresponding correspond to what has been agreed, at least meets the requirements of normal (trade) traffic.
- If within 14 days of delivery it appears that the products do not meet the specifications listed on the website, WeeDutch will ensure that the amount you pay will be returned within 14 days of receipt of the products. You can also ask WeeDutch, at your own choice, to replace or restore the product in question. This warranty period shall only be longer if the manufacturer of the product in question guarantees more than 14 days.
- Following the warranty period referred to in Article 9.3, WeeDutch is entitled to charge all costs for repair or replacement, including administration, shipping and front-row costs.
- The guarantee referred to in this Article shall expire when the defect has arisen as a result of injudicious or improper use or if, without the written consent of WeeDutch, have made or sought changes to you or third parties make changes to the product in question or have used them for purposes for which the product is not intended.
Article 9 Liability
- If the products supplied by WeeDutch are defective, WeeDutch’s liability towards you is limited to what is governed by Article 8 (guarantees) in these terms and conditions.
- WeeDutch’s liability for direct or indirect damage is always limited to an amount equal to the purchase price of the defective product, unless the damage is due to intentional and/or gross debt, or injudicious or improper use by yourself.
- WeeDutch excludes any liability for any damage, directly and/or indirectly, caused in any way by and/or arising from the impossibility of using the website, the fact that certain information on the website is incorrect, incomplete or not current and the unlawful use of WeeDutch’s systems, including the website, by a third party.
- The restrictions of liability for direct and/or indirect damage contained in these Terms and Conditions do not apply if the damage is due to intentional or gross debt of WeeDutch or its subordinates.
Article 10 Risk during transport
- During the transport of the products, WeeDutch will bear the risk in the event of damage, theft or loss of the products. At the time of delivery of the products, this risk will pass on you.
Article 11 Cooling-off period
- You are entitled to terminate the agreement within 14 days of receipt of the product in question. WeeDutch will then return the amount you paid by you within 14 days of receipt of the product you have been undamaged or otherwise clearly used or processed and equipped with the original packaging and associated pieces.
- The cost of returning the product in question will be borne by your own account.
Article 12 Applicable law and disputes
- All legal relations involving User party shall apply only to Dutch law, even if an undertaking is implemented in whole or in part abroad or if the party concerned in the legal relationship is implemented in whole or in part abroad or is carried out has a place of residence there. The applicability of the Weens Purchase Convention is excluded.
- The parties will appeal to the court first after they have made their utmost efforts to settle a dispute by mutual agreement.
Article 13 Payment
- During the conclusion of the agreement, you will determine how the payment will be made. For example, you can choose to pay with Ideal or transfer it into weeDutch’s account.
- WeeDutch does not proceed until the payment has been received by it.
Article 14 Intellectual property rights
- The (intellectual property) rights relating to the website, including the rights to the texts, images, design, data files, photographs and other (standing and/or moving) images, formats, software, brands (including domain names) and other materials, are based with WeeDutch, its licensors, the manufacturers of the products in question and/or third parties to whom WeeDutch is not affiliated.
- You may not make the website available to third parties in any way and/or multiply differently than by downloading and viewing it on a single computer and/or printing a hard copy.
- In addition, you may not make changes to the products delivered, unless from the nature of the delivered follows or has been agreed otherwise in writing.
- You may only apply a hyperlink to the website if that is done for purely informative purposes. The application of a hyperlink for any other purpose, such as a commercial purpose, is therefore prohibited.
Article 15 Force majeure
- Parties shall not be required to fulfil any obligation if they are hindered for this purpose as a result of a circumstance not due to its guilt, and neither under the law, a legal act or in circulation her account is coming.
Article 16 Divers
- Any derogations from these Terms and Conditions may only be agreed in writing. No rights may be derived from such derogations in relation to legal relations entered into later.
- The administration of WeeDutch is, subject to rebuttal, as proof of the requests you have made and/or orders. You recognize that electronic communication can serve as evidence.
- WeeDutch is entitled to transfer the rights and obligations of the agreement with you by transfering a single notification to you to a third party.
- If and to the extent that any provision of the Terms and Conditions is annulled or destroyed, the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions will remain in force without prejudice. WeeDutch will, as if then, adopt a new provision to replace the nullified/destroyed provision, whereby as much as possible the scope of the nullified/destroyed provision will be observed.
Article 17 Applicable law and competent court
- These Terms and Conditions apply To Dutch law. Any disputes shall be submitted to the competent court in Velserbroek. These Terms and Conditions can be adapted by WeeDutch at any time. WeeDutch therefore recommends regularly reviewing the Terms and Conditions.
You are here: